Facts and Figures
- Bready North America Inc. is a privately held company based in Columbia, Missouri.
- Bready baking machine measures 18.5″ wide, 10.5″ deep, 16.5″ high; it weighs 28 pounds; it has built-in handles for easy lifting and fits under kitchen counter cabinets.
- The patented Bready Mix Bags come pre-sealed and the dough is prepared entirely inside the bag, eliminating the risk of contamination.
- The bags are made from polyethylene and are BPA-free.
- Each Mix Bag package contains a list of ingredients and nutritional values.
- All Bready Mix Bags have earned the Celiac Sprue Association’s seal of recognition, verifying they meet the strictest standards for gluten-free in the industry; Bready is the only bread machine with the CSA seal.
- All mixes are made from natural ingredients, are free of preservatives and contain less than three parts per million of gluten.
- Current mix varieties include sandwich white, mock rye, jalapeno cheddar, pecan spice, olive with sun-dried tomato, apple cinnamon coffee cake, pizza dough, chocolate cake, and burger buns.
- The Bready Home Baking System includes the Bready machine and a Mix Bag sampler for $329.99.